Thursday, March 25, 2010



"Outsider"

Feel isolated,so lonely two different
worlds
Yours and my own

Feel segregation between you&me
Lonesome as i walk On these unknown streets
So many people talking a different languages

My head throbbing

Looking at me like am a weirdo
Am a freak?
Am i an alien?
I look at myself in the puddles, my reflection I look human?
I think to myself,,
Tired of the comments and mocking
Hearing others say about me, who's she?
You lost?why is she here?splash
I walk through the shallow water,
Reflection fades away,crowd
When i walk through the streets see many people what
I feel there territory
Not mine
All eyes on me
Feel so nervous
Don't see my own kind Everyone is human i think
But i feel abnormal as i am a freak
Is something wrong with me?
Takes time to get use to environment

Don't Judge a book by its cover
I learn to teach!...

No comments:

Post a Comment